Poem: Juvenile Hormone

I don’t want to grow up.
I love juvenile hormones.
I will be forever happy as an immature.
I hate molting and wish I could stay small.
I’ll live with this newspaper and forever be tiny.
This juvenile hormone will keep me where I belong.
Oh no! What are you doing?
How can you do this?
I said I wanted to stay small!!!
Oh you tiny little bug, its time you grow up.

I don’t want to grow up.
I love juvenile hormones.
I will be forever happy as an immature.
I hate molting and wish I could stay small.
I’ll live with this newspaper and forever be tiny.
This juvenile hormone will keep me where I belong.
Oh no! What are you doing?
How can you do this?
I said I wanted to stay small!!!
Oh you tiny little bug, its time you grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment