Who is Anna?
This book, My Sisters Keeper has so much emotion. I don't want to put it down. My mom has always told me to write in my books and highlight things I love so I did just that. So far I might as well highlight the whole book but here are a few of my favorite quotes so far...
"It more than just the way I look: refugee-skinny...hair the color of dirt, connect-the-dot freckles on my checks that let me tell you, do not fade with lemon juice or sunscreen...No, God obviously in some kind of mood on my birthday...(Picoult 9)"
"Normal, in our house, is like a blanket to short for a bed- sometimes it covers you just fine, and other times it leaves you cold and shaking and worst of all, you never know which of the two it's going to be (11)."
The way she writes is absolutely stunning. I feel like 10 pages in I already know her personality and how she thinks. She is just fabulous!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment